- 25g butter
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp finely chopped spring onions
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup single cream
- Salt to taste; dash of pepper
- Pan-fry your prepared steaks, then remove and set aside. Do not wash your pan. Add the butter to the pan juice. Stir in button mushrooms and stir-fry well.
- Add thyme and cook until mushrooms turn soft. Add in wine and cream, bring to a boil for two to three minutes or until sauce turns slightly thick. Add seasoning and spring onions, then spoon sauce over steaks.