- 400 g cup mushrooms (wiped clean and sliced)
- 2 garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 200g rocket leaves (washed and drained well)
- 200g feta cheese (crumbled)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup roasted peanuts or walnuts
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium-high heat and toss the nuts until heated through. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to the frying pan and sauté the garlic and mushrooms over medium heat until tender. Add in the lemon juice and toss the mixture well.
- Place the rocket leaves, feta cheese and roasted nuts in a bowl and spoon over the mushroom mixture. Toss gently until combined. Serve with crusty bread.