- Mix minced mutton with onions, ginger, chillies, curry and coriander leaves, spice mix and salt.
- Rest it for about 1/2 an hour for the marinade to infuse.
- Shape them into ping pong-sized balls, or into croquette-shaped patties and deep fry or grill them.
- When it turns golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or use them in a kofta curry
- Note: You can take this basic recipe and add all your creativity to take it to the dimension you want.
You may also like