Nasi Dagang Gulai Ikan Tongkol Dan Acar Jelatah (Fragrant and Glutinous Rice Cooked in Coconut Milk with Tuna Curry and Pickled Vegetables)
Traditionally, nasi dagang was usually eaten for breakfast and on special celebrations, such as on Hari Raya morning. This dish has become so popular, it is now eaten all the time.
Zainab Ahmad Shiyuti is the co-owner of the Belanga restaurants. This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney