This recipe is best with
- Digestive Biscuit Base:
- 110g Digestive Biscuit(Finely Crushed)
- 45g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- New York Bake Cheesecake:
- 610g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 190g Caster Sugar
- 4tsp Corn flour
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 2 Whole Eggs, Grade B
- 220g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Preapre a 7 inch diameter ring mould with aluminium foil wrapped at the bottom.
- Crush the biscuit until fine. Then mix in melted Anchor Butter.
- Spread evenly in the mould then set in the chiller for 30 minutes
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In a mxing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese, sugar and corn flour at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Then add in softened Anchor Butter to mix well.
- Lastly, add in egg and Anchor Whipping Cream to mix well.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the mould with biscuit base.
- Place the cake mould into a tray with water bath and bake for 1 hour or until the center of the cheesecake is firm.