- Press the biscuit base into a 23cm (9in) springform pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celcius.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth and fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, ensure everything is blended well.
- Add on the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake in a hot water bath in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until the cake is firm.
- Switch off the oven; leave the cake in the oven with the oven door ajar for another 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and cool before refrigerating overnight.
- Unmold cake from the springform pan, garnish as desired.
You may also like