- Line a 20cm square baking tray with glass paper. Set aside for use later.
- Put cooking chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a double boiler. Bring water in the lower portion of the double boiler to a boil.
- Stir the mixture slowly to melt the chocolate. Remove from the heat. Add all the nuts and fruit. Stir well to mix.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tray. Use a piece of glass paper to lightly press down to level the surface. Leave aside to cool slightly then chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Turn the fudge out onto a flexi cutting mat. Cut into small rectangular shapes and wrap up neatly with glass paper.
You may also like