- Using an electric blender, finely blend spice paste ingredients until fine.
- Heat oil in a wok/pan, add the dry spices then sauté ground spice paste until fragrant, stirring continuously.
- Toss in chicken pieces and sauté for a while before adding water.
- Half way through cooking, add in potatoes and continue cooking till potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked.
- Pour in coconut milk and season to taste with salt and sugar.
- Once curry comes to a boil, turn off heat and leave curry for 6 hours.
- Serve with roti jala.
You may also like