- Line cookies trays with greased greaseproof paper and preheat oven to 160°C.
- Beat butter, icing sugar, salt, egg yolk and orange rind until light. Add orange juice and beat for an extra minute. Sift in flour and baking powder to combine.
- Fill mixture into a cookie press fitted with a nozzle pattern of your choice. Pipe onto prepared trays. Sprinkle some almond nibs in the centre of the cookie then press down lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until light golden in colour.
- Leave cookies on the baking sheet for 34 minutes before transferring them onto wire racks to cool completely.
You may also like