- 2 litre vegetable stock
- 2cm kombu seaweed
- 30g lotus root, cut into half-moon shape
- 2 slices burdock
- 2 shiitake, rinsed, soaked, stems removed, sliced
- 50g Chinese cabbage
- 30g carrot, julienned
- 50g medium-soft handmade tofu, crushed with a fork
- 2 tbsp unpasteurised barley miso
- 100g chrysanthemum greens, rinsed
- a sprig of parsley
- Bring stock to a boil. Add kombu seaweed, lotus root, burdock and shiitake mushroom.
- Continue boiling with medium flame for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add carrots, cabbage, and boil for another five minutes.
- Add tofu and mix miso with three tablespoons water and stir into the soup. Switch off the stove and add the greens.