- Remove the pineapple skin, slice into rings and remove the core.
- Boil the pineapple with water, turmeric powder and vinegar for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the pineapple slices and put aside.
- Heat a little oil in a sauce pan and sauté the wet and dry rempah for 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Then, pour one litre of pineapple stock, and turmeric powder.p>
- Add pineapple slices and ground chillies and cook over low heat until its boiling.
- When boiling, season with salt, sugar and vinegar to taste.
You may also like