- Mix all ingredients together then add a little water (1 teaspoon) to the mixture, this method is for cooking in slow cooker.
- If you cook it in the morning say about 10am in the slow cooker, then it should be ready in the evening, check it once in a while when it's cooking in the slow cooker.
- If cook in the pot it should take about 1-2 hours, but has to be slow fire, if not it'll dry out.
- Cooking in pot will require more water, but not too much until it becomes too watery.
- Use your own judgment to put in the water.
You may also like