Ingredients is not available.
- Clean the chicken and remove the skin. Pin down the skin onto an octagonal bamboo rack using lidi sticks to secure it.
- Carefully bring the skin into a wok of hot water to blanch it. Remove and allow to dry slightly.
- Heat (B) and pour over the outer side of the chicken skin. Rub salt on the inner side of the skin, then leave to dry. Sprinkle cornflour on the inner side.
- Clean prawns and mix with salt and cornflour. Blend in a food processor until the prawns turn into a paste.
- Put the paste on the inner side of the chicken skin. Roll it up neatly and secure with lidi sticks.
- Heat the oil in a kuali and deep-fry the skin until it turns golden brown. Remove the lidi sticks from the chicken skin and cut into neat slices. Serve immediately.