Ingredients is not available.
- Spinach- Wash the spinach, cut or tear them into big pieces and sauté them in one tsp of oil for few minutes until they are wilted, along with green chillies. Let them cool down then puree them along with pinch of salt into smooth paste. Adding green chillies to spinach puree is very important step; it gives punch to bland spinach.
- Tomato- Boil tomato in hot water till the skin break down, remove the skin, mash the tomato to a pulp.
- Cashews- Roast cashews lightly, make fine powder of them.
- Paneer- Lightly sauté paneer cubes in 1 tsp of ghee till they are golden brown. (This is optional, you can add paneer cubes just as they are.)
- Now with the curry: Add 1 tsp of oil to a pan, when it is hot, add onions, sauté them till translucent. Add ginger-garlic-cilantro paste and dhania-jeera powder, mix them and sauté few more minutes.
- Now add pinch of turmeric, salt, pureed tomato, spinach and cashew powder. Mix thoroughly, add water if needed. Don´t dilute the curry too much. It shouldn´t spread like flooding river when served on a plate.
- Cook it covered on low flame for 5 to 10 minutes. Finally add the paneer cubes, mix them with the gravy, and let them cook for few more minutes, then turn off the heat.