Ingredients is not available.
- Combine palm sugar, water and pandan leaves in a saucepan. Bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar. Strain the syrup and leave aside to cool completely. Add in thick coconut milk to mix.
- Beat eggs and brown sugar with an electric beater until light and fluffy. Sift in flour and baking powder to mix.
- Stir in palm sugar and coconut milk mixture. Blend well with a wooden spoon into a smooth batter.
- Arrange small cups in a steamer. Steam for 3-4 minutes. Line the cups with paper cups. Pour enough batter into the paper cups to fill up to 8/10 full.
- Steam the fatt koh for 30 minutes over rapid boiling water.