- Sift flour in a mixing bowl. Stir in salt, pepper and sugar. Make a well in the centre and add the beaten egg. Gradually stir in the milk to mix into a smooth batter.
- Cover with cling wrap and leave aside for 10-15 minutes to rest.
- Heat a non-stick pan and spray with a thin layer of olive oil. Lightly rotate the pan to spread the oil to coat the base evenly.
- Heat the pan again and pour in 2-3 tablespoons batter. Swirl the pan around evenly. Cook over medium heat for about half a minute or until golden brown. Flip over and cook the other side.
- Continue with remaining batter and stack the pancakes in a covered dish. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- To serve, stack 3 pieces of pancakes on a serving dish topped with folds of sliced smoked salmon and cucumber.
- Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper and drizzle over with vinaigrette.
You may also like