This recipe is best with
- Panna Cotta:
- 300g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 160g Sugar
- 10g Gelatine
- 50g Cold Water
- 700g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Salty Caramel Sauce:
- 200g Sugar
- 60g Water
- 55g Anchor Salted Butter
- 120g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Soak gelatine with cold water(about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, bring milk and sugar together and boil.
- Remove from the heat and add in soaked gelatine.
- Lastly, mix in cold cream.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and keep in the fridge to set.
- In a medium sauce pan, cook sugar and water together at medium heat until reach desire caramel colour.
- Immediately stir in butter to stop the caramelization.
- Remove from the heat and slowly add in cream.
- Last, stir in sea salt.
- Cold down the sauce to room temperature.
- When the panna cotta is set, pour the sauce on top. Serve chill.