- 129g duck liver for one person
- 20g butter
- 2 mangoes
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 1 pear
- ½ bottle rice vinegar
- ½ tbsp ginger
- 100g sugar
- 300g apricot
- Cut the fruits few days in advance, keep in fridge.
- In a saucepan over a low to medium fire, put butter and pan sear duck liver. Then remove liver and retain liver oil that's left in the pan.
- Heat sugar, butter and ginger in a saucepan with liver oil till brown. Then put all the fruits in until you get a consistent mix.
- Place chutney on a plate and place the duck liver on top. Then serve.