- Preheat the oven at 170 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking powder together, then add into the mixture.
- Add in rolled oats and Anchor Parmesan Shredded and mix until form a dough.
- Divide the dough 3 pieces. Roll each dough into a log and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Slice each into 3mm thickness and then line on the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown colour.
You may also like