- For Parmesan Pineapple Tart, Cream butter, margarine and icing sugar on high speed for 10 minutes.
- Add egg and flavour on high speed and mix for 10 minutes.
- Premix dry ingredients and add on 1st speed for 1/2 minute.
- Divide the pastry into 10g and the pineapple filling into 6g.
- Wrap the pineapple filling in the pastry and mould round.
- Elongate one end of the pastry and cut with a pair of scissors.
- Brush egg yolk over the tarts and bake at 200 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.
- For Pineapple Filling, Prepare the not so ripe pineapples ready in a big bowl.
- Using a rough grater as shown, carefully grate all the pineapples.
- There will be a lot of pineapple juice after grating.
- Squeeze out as much pineapple juice from the pulp.
- Transfer the pulp into a pot for cooking.
- Add the sugar & cloves into the pot of pineapple pulp.
- Boil all the ingredients together over a slow fire.
- Stirring all the time until the juice has almost dry up.
- Leave aside to cool. Keep in the fridge if not using.
You may also like