- 200g pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150g chicken breast meat, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 pitted black olives, chopped
- 185ml evaporated milk
- 2 white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4tbsp cornflour, combined into a paste with 1 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain and leave aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick saucepan and stir-fry chicken until cooked through. Add black olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Gradually pour in milk and stir to mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms and mix in cornflour paste. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in cooked pasta to mix. Dish out and serve at once.