If you love Alfredo sauce, you need to try this recipe.
Don’t forget to eat them in small portions as the richness of the sauce can be very filling for those with smaller appetites.
This recipe is best with
- 180g dried spaghetti, precooked
- 1tbsp unsalted butter
- 1tsp garlic, chopped
- 1tbsp yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shitake mushroom, sliced
- 1piece turkey ham, diced into 1cm x 1cm
- 6pieces basil, fresh
- chicken stock powder, as required
- 180ml cooking cream, or whipping cream
- 20g Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil spaghetti and put aside.
- In a preheated pan, place unsalted butter and let it melt. Sauté the garlic, onion, cherry tomatoes, and white button and shitake mushrooms until softened and aromatic.
- Add turkey ham and fresh basil, continue cooking.
- Stir in the precooked spaghetti
- Pour in cooking cream or whipping cream and chicken stock, stir for 30 seconds.
- Add in fresh basil and continue stirring.
- Sprinkle in grated parmesan cheese, give a quick stir.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve hot.