This recipe is best with
- 300g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 rashers bacon, chopped
- 300ml fresh milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 3 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Heat olive oil in a non-stick saucepan and sauté garlic and bacon until golden and fragrant.
- Beat eggs and milk until well combined. Drain the pasta and put back into the saucepan. Add milk and egg mixture and toss well. Transfer garlic and bacon mixture to the spaghetti. Add Parmesan and mix in garnishes. Season with salt and pepper. Dish out and serve immediately.