This recipe is by Chef Nik Michael Imran.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 5 prawns (halved with shell)
- 150g cooked spaghetti (reserve about 1/4 cup of the boiled pasta water)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add prawns.
- Saute until prawns are red and almost cooked (they should still be slightly raw inside at this point).
- Add the garlic and swirl pan around while it sizzles. The garlic should be translucent and not browned.
- Add the spaghetti followed by the pasta water.
- Season with parsley, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Serve with a twirl of the pasta on the plate, prawns on top and additional sprinkle of chopped parsley.