- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and a few drops of oil and cook for five to six minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- To skin tomatoes: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cut a shallow X on the skin of the tomato at the end. Drop the tomato into the boiling water for half to one minute.
- Remove the tomato to a bowl of cold water. Steep for two to three minutes and peel off the skin with a sharp knife.
- Cut peeled tomatoes into quarters. Remove the seeds and cube the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Heat wok with olive oil or corn oil. Fry garlic till fragrant. Add mushrooms, zucchini and the rest of the vegetables. Stir well and add herbs and seasoning. Mix well.
- Dish out into a mixing bowl. Add the prepared spaghetti and toss well to mix. Transfer onto a platter and serve immediately.
You may also like