- 200g butter
- 170g castor sugar
- 110g peanut butter
- 1 small egg
- 220g plain flour
- 60g cornflour
- 5g rice flour
- 150g toasted peanut, coarsely ground
- 3 Glazed red cherries, chopped
- 3 Glazed green cherries, chopped
- Sift the three flours together. Cream butter, sugar, peanut butter and egg until well blended. Add sifted dry ingredients to mix.
- Stir in peanuts and all the cherries. Mix to form a dough. Form small balls of dough and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C for 15 minutes or until golden. Leave cookies on the tray for 5-10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.