- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 scallions, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon whole white peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender flowers
- Debone thighs and stuff with scallions. Coarsely grind black and white peppercorns, fennel seeds, thyme, and lavender flowers.
- Combine with olive oil and coat things. Wrap thighs tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours, preferably overnight for a more intense flavour.
- Sautee over medium heat until golden brown. Season with salt and serve with sautéed potatoes and vegetables.