Pickled Cabbage (Acar Kobis)
By ROSITA ABDULLAH
Acar Kobis or Pickled Cabbage is an Asian-styled pickled salad, suitable to be served as an appetizer or as a side dish.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter