Ingredients is not available.
- Boil a saucepan of water and scald trotter for 5-6 minutes. Remove and rinse well.
- Heat sesame oil in a claypot and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Put in trotter and mushrooms. Fry for a while.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons fresh chicken stock (this is to prevent ingredients sticking to the pot). Add red dates and black fungus, then pour in remaining stock.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
- Add glutinous rice wine and seasoning and continue to simmer for 20 minutes or until trotter is tender.