Why settle for a platter of cheese crackers when you can jazz them up into Pikachu instead? These Pikachu cheese crackers are tremendously simple to whip up and make a cute treat for kids and kids at heart.
- 1piece sliced cheese (cheese singles)
- 2pcs cherry tomato
- 1 piece round crackers
- Food colouring (brown / black)
- 1 Bamboo skewers (satay stick)
- Using the shape of the cracker as a guide, or using any other mould of the correct size and shape, cut out a circle on the sliced cheese.
- Next, cut out two triangles of same size and height.
- Place the cheese circle on the cracker and position the two triangles as ears on one side of the cracker.
- Pour out a little food colouring into a small bowl. Dip the back end of the skewer into the colouring and stamp on the cheese as eyes. Next, use the pointy end to draw the nose and the mouth. (Draw eyes, nose, and mouth close together to give an impression of a cuter face)
- Colour the tips of the ears with food colouring.
- Take the two cherry tomatoes, and thinly slice off the pointy tips. (Use the rest of the tomato for a salad)
- Place the tomato tips on the crackers and eyes. Voila!