Ingredients is not available.
- For the pastry: Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Add butter and sugar and mix with a pastry cutter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk and enough chilled water to mix into a soft dough.
- Place dough on a lightly floured tabletop and knead lightly until smooth. Wrap dough with a piece of cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Grease small tart moulds. Roll out the pastry and line the tins. Trim off excess pastry so that it sits neatly on the tin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place crumbled baking paper on the base and pour in some beans or rice. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 10 minutes. Remove the paper and beans and return to the oven for another two minutes or until pastry cases are dry and lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- Combine sugar and passion fruit pulp. Cook over low fire, stirring until sugar dissolves. Do not allow the mixture to come to a boil. Once the sugar has dissolved, allow to cool completely.
- Beat whipping cream and eggs for a minute. Add half portion of cooled passion fruit to the mixture. Spoon creamed mixture into prepared pastry case. Arrange pineapple slices around. Top with remaining passion fruit pulp mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes or until the filling is set.