- 250 g pineapple
- 1½ tbsp finely chopped fresh red chillies
- 1 tbsp finely shredded lemongrass(use white portion only)
- 1 shallot finely shredded
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spearmint (daun pudina)
- 1 tbsp kaffir lime leaves finely shredded
- 1½tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Dash of salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- Slice pineapple width ways into thick slices and halve each slice, then remove the core. Chop the pineapple into small pieces.
- Combine chopped pineapple with the rest of the ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss well to mix, then dish out to serve.