- 4 slices turkey ham (store bought)
- 1 hardboiled egg, cut into thin slices
- 4 slices cheese
- 1 avocado, skinned, stone removed and sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Some alfalfa sprouts
- 4 pieces pita bread
- Some shredded cabbage
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Dressing (combined)
- Some chilli garlic sauce
- Some yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Sugar to taste
- Warm pita bread on a heated griddle, then remove and place on a chopping board. Cut open and spread with a little combined dressing.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts, tomato, avocado, hardboiled egg slices, cabbage, a slice of cheese and a piece of turkey ham. Add a sprinkling of ground black pepper. Close up the pita pocket but leave one end open. Serve at once.