This recipe is best with
- 120g high-protein flour
- 120g plain flour
- 1¼ tsp instant yeast granules
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150ml lukewarm water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1 quantity pizza sauce (see Bacon Sausage Pizza recipe)
- 1 can chilli tuna, well drained
- Some red and green capsicum, cut into rings
- Some black and green kalamata olives, sliced thinly
- Some onion half rings
- 150g grated mozzarella cheese
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Sift both flours into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Add yeast, olive oil, water, salt and sugar. Beat for 2-3 minutes or until dough is smooth. Cover the dough with a piece of cling film wrap and leave aside to rise for 35-40 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to release air bubbles then place on a lightly floured tabletop. Roll out the dough to fit a lightly greased pizza pan. Brush the surface with a little olive oil and spread pizza sauce on the base.
- Sprinkle over with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese. Spread tuna over and arrange capsicum, onion rings and olives around and sprinkle over with remaining mozzarella cheese. Add a dash of black pepper. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and serve immediately.