- 100g mushrooms
- 200g Brussel sprouts
- 50g Chinese ham (sliced)
- 20g oyster sauce
- 50g chicken stock
- 20g soya sauce
- 20g Chinese wine
- 20g oil
- Soak mushrooms in warm water for about 15 minutes. Then squeeze the mushrooms dry and leave them aside.
- Cut brussels sprout into halves.
- Heat up the wok with some oil and fry the brussels sprout. Place onto plate and set aside.
- Heat wok again. Add in chicken stock, soya sauce, oyster sauce and Chinese wine. Bring to a boil. Add ham and mushrooms and stir-fry for one to two minutes.
- Place the mushrooms and ham onto the plate, covering the brussel sprouts.