- Heat oil in a heavy-based pot over medium heat. Stir-fry onions until lightly browned. Add cashewnuts and continue to fry for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Dish out onions and cashewnuts and leave to cool slightly. Blend to a purée in a food processor.
- In the remaining oil, sauté ingredients (A) until fragrant.
- Add spices (B) and (C) and stir-fry until aromatic, stirring continuously.
- Add pork ribs, potatoes and warm water. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fried onion purée and yoghurt, mix well. Bring to the boil again, reduce the heat and simmer for 40 to 45 minutes or until meat is tender and gravy is reduced. Add seasoning.
You may also like