- Trim the leeks and use only the white portion. Slice thinly.
- Melt butter in a non-stick saucepan and fry garlic until fragrant. Add leeks and fry for another 1-2 minutes until soft. Add potatoes and ingredients (A).
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes. Season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Discard Bay leaf and transfer mixture to a food processor. Process until smooth in batches.
- Transfer pureed mixture to a saucepan and add cream. Reheat gently for a while.
- Remove from the heat and add cheese. Stir to mix before dishing out into individual serving bowls to serve immediately.
You may also like