MamaFaMi is a housewife who loves to cook and she blogs at Spice and Splendour.
- 3 potatoes, medium
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- chinese celery (daun saderi), chopped finely
- black pepper, to taste
- a dash of olive oil
- Clean the potatoes, cut into big cubes. Place in a pot of water and add salt to taste. Boil till soft and remove from heat. Leave to cool.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs into big chuncks.
- Into the potatoes, Add enough mayonaise into the potatoes and mix well.
- Add in the eggs and stir gently to mix.
- Add in a dash of olive oil, chopped chinese celery and a few dashes of black pepper. Stir gently.
- Ready to serve.