- 600g wings / drummettes, (about 15 pieces) washed & drained in a colander,
- 1 tablespoon young ginger, ground finely
- 1 clove garlic, ground finely
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 calamansi lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (more if you prefer spicier wings)
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- In a mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients together.
- Toss the wings/drummettes in marinade and mix well until evenly-coated. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave marinated chicken wings in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC and grill for 20 minutes or until wings are golden in colour.
- Serve immediately.