- 150g carrots (diced and parboiled)
- 150g potatoes (parboiled till cooked and diced)
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1tbsp virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- Finely ground black pepper
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 25g Parmesan cheese
- 2 springs parsley (chopped)
- Steam prawns till cooked, then drizzle a tablespoon of virgin olive oil over them.
- Combine all the vegetables and season with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Leave in the refrigerator to chill.
- Mix the prawns and chilled vegetables with the mayonnaise. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan cheese and serve in individual small salad bowls.