- WASH prawns and trim the feelers and whiskers.
- Heat a little oil in a wok until hot and fry prawns for 1-2 minutes until they turn a bright red colour. Dish out and leave aside.
- Heat a clean wok and add butter. Fry curry leaves, garlic and chillies in the melted butter until fragrant.
- Add evaporated milk, coconut milk and seasoning. Cook over a low heat to a simmering boil.
- Return prawns to the wok and stir-fry well. Once the gravy or sauce is reduced, dish out and serve.
You may also like