Ingredients is not available.
- Season fish with marinade (A) and toss in tapioca flour.
- Heat enough oil in a wok until hot, fry ginger shreds until golden and crispy. Dish out and drain from oil.
- With remaining hot oil, deep-fry fish until crispy and golden brown.
- Leave one tablespoon oil in the wok and sauté bird's eye chillies. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add sauce (B) and bring to a simmering boil for a while. Return pre-fried fish to the wok and toss lightly to coat with the sauce.
- Dish out and serve, garnished with sesame seeds.