Try out this simple and foolproof prune and raisin cupcake, even a noob can bake them! You can reduce the sugar as prune is already sweet.
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 105g caster sugar
- 50g pitted prunes, chopped
- 15g raisins
- 2 eggs
- 105g melted butter
- 210ml UHT milk
- ¾ tsp vanilla essence
- Paper cups for Muffin
- In a small bow, combine sugar, melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla essence.
- Sift flour and baking powder onto the bowl, and whisk until well combined. Then add prunes and raisins
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and top with additional raisins.
- Bake them in a preheat oven with 200 Celsius for 25 minutes or until well risen and lightly golden.