- Cooked sugar (sugar dough)
- 250g caster sugar
- 60ml water
- 50g almonds (with skin)
- 50g hazelnuts (with skin)
- 50g lotus seeds
- 50g dried plums
- 10 sour-sweet red Chinese olives
- 10 sour-sweet yellow Chinese olives
- In a deep pan, cook the sugar and water to a temperature of 150ºC. Pour onto a silicone mat and leave the sugar dough to cool until you can touch it with your hand.
- Dip the nuts into the sugar and pull out the nuts so that the sugar is drawn in a thin rod. Allow to set. If the sugar dough becomes too hard, reheat it in the microwave on low heat.