- 300g pumpkin, skinned
- 100g russet potatoes
- 1 clove garlic, skinned
- 2tbsp butter
- 50ml whipping cream
- 800ml chicken stock
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnishing
- Cube pumpkin and potatoes to a medium size.
- Heat butter over medium fire, add garlic, pumpkin and potatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add chicken stock, salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place pumpkin mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve soup with cream, garnish with parsley.