- Boil the quail eggs till cooked.
- Grate the yam. Mash in a bowl with some salt till the yam is sticky.
- Deep-fry the shredded yam till golden brown.
- Place the cooked yam on paper towels to drain the oil. The yam can be precooked and stored in an airtight jar.
- Boil the salted egg and remove the yolks. Sieve cooked yolk into fine, crumbly flakes.
- Slice the pickled ginger into fine strips.
- Place sliced quail eggs on top of shredded yam on a plate.
- Sprinkle the tops with the finely sliced ginger, the salted egg yolk flakes and finely shredded seaweed.
You may also like