Rainbow Cupcakes, add colors to your day!
Rainbow cupcakes are pretty additions to any party table, and they’re actually not that difficult to make. Get started on your own batch of rainbow cupcakes with this delicious recipe.
This recipe is courtesy of Cindy Chan of Baker’s Art KL and was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake