Lets make this healthy and colorful Rainbow Pasta Salad today! 7 colors from 7 different organic vegetables, topped with organic mango puree.
- 30 gram cabbage, shredded
- 30 gram purple cabbage, shredded
- 20 gram carrot, julienned
- 20 gram red lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 20 gram green lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 10 gram kadok leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp corn kernels
- 2 tbsp cooked spaghetti, cut into 3cm length
- Organic Dressing
- 4 tbsp mango puree
- 2 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil, cold-pressed
- 1 tbsp black sesame, toasted
- 1 tbsp cut nori strips
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, blend the dressing well.
- Toss salad with dressing. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with garnishing.