- Organic ingredients
- 30g cabbage, shredded
- 30g purple cabbage, shredded
- 20g carrot, julienned
- 20g red lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 20g green lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 10g kadok leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1tbsp corn kernels
- 2tbsp cooked spaghetti, cut into 3cm length
- Dressing, organic
- 4 tbsp mango puree
- 2 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, cold-pressed
- 1 tsp black sesame, toasted
- 1 tbsp cut nori strips
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, blend the dressing well.
- Toss salad with dressing. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with garnishing.
You may also like