Something Sweet for Raya Open House? Try Rainbow Rolls!
Impress your Raya Open House guests with these colorful rolls. Each roll features different fillings, so your guests can enjoy a variety of choices.
This recipe is courtesy of Cindy Chan of Baker’s Art KL and was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Nyonya Pickles (Acar Nyonya)
- Bangi Golf Resort Iftar Sesama with the underprivileged
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce